Debra Kraus provides individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety and Anger
- Couples Counseling/Relational Issues
- Gottman Marital Method Levels I & II trained
- Family Counseling
- Grief and Bereavement Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Life Purpose and Spiritual Issues
- PREPARE/ENRICH TRAINED & CERTIFIED
- Certified Master-Level Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) Practitioner*
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
*ART utilizes a natural process which has similiarities to the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) stage of sleep and can produce quick (on average only 1 to 5 sessions), effective and safe results in treating various mental health conditions such as PTSD, anxiety, depression, phobias, grief and relational issues, to name a few. This type of therapy also works quickly and effectively with children. Please visit these links for more information about ART: www.is-art.org/ .